[gatamembers] Re: Rubin Workshop

  • From: Cynthia Long <skinnythia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 21:49:50 -0400

Hey!
I really would love to get out for the events of the Rubin lecture. I’ve been
in far too long! We are sitting baby watch on our second grandson that is due
on the 15th. Our first came 5 weeks early, and my daughter-in-law has been
having some contractions for 3 weeks now and was put on meds to stop them. So
I am just waiting till he comes to make a final decision. I know I will need
to keep my 1st grandson, which will be a complete joy, as we haven’t been able
to do that yet.

If he’s early, I may be able to make it.
Cindy

On Apr 19, 2015, at 6:10 PM, Georgia Art Therapy Association GATA
<georgiaarttherapyassociation@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello GATA members and friends,

We are getting excited about Dr. Rubin's lecture and workshop, May 14 and 15.
There is a reception planned for GATA members only, a real perk and
opportunity. However, we need a true headcount in order to insure that
attendance will be be sufficient to justify this event. I hope to compile
this count by Tuesday.

Do you plan to attend this reception? You are welcome even if you aren't
attending the lecture and/or workshop. Light foods will be served.

Thursday, May 14, 5:30-7:00, the Wm. Breman Jewish Heritage Museum, Spring
St., Atlanta.

Also, we need some extra help for the workshop. Audio visual expertise is a
specific need to insure that glitches can be resolved if needed.

Please repond to Gayle at g19torres@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:g19torres@xxxxxxxxx>.

Thanks for your responses ahead of time!

Gayle
Program-Co Chair