[gatamembers] Re: Rubin Workshop

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "llovearttherapist@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:26:11 -0500

I am still hoping I can attend, but due to my long drive from Nashville (I am
still making arrangements). Thanks go the invitation!

LeeAnn Love, ATR-BC, LPC-MHSP
Board Certified Registered Art Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor
Heal with heART, LLC
leeann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.leeannlove.com
615.669.2167

The information contained in this Email message is private and confidential. It
may contain Protected Health Information deemed confidential by HIPAA
regulations. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above,
and the privileges are not waived by virtue of this information having been
sent by email. Any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this the
information contained in this communication is strictly prohibited by anyone
except the named individual or that person's agent. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email.
Thank You.

On Apr 19, 2015, at 5:10 PM, Georgia Art Therapy Association GATA
<georgiaarttherapyassociation@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello GATA members and friends,

We are getting excited about Dr. Rubin's lecture and workshop, May 14 and 15.
There is a reception planned for GATA members only, a real perk and
opportunity. However, we need a true headcount in order to insure that
attendance will be be sufficient to justify this event. I hope to compile
this count by Tuesday.

Do you plan to attend this reception? You are welcome even if you aren't
attending the lecture and/or workshop. Light foods will be served.

Thursday, May 14, 5:30-7:00, the Wm. Breman Jewish Heritage Museum, Spring
St., Atlanta.

Also, we need some extra help for the workshop. Audio visual expertise is a
specific need to insure that glitches can be resolved if needed.

Please repond to Gayle at g19torres@xxxxxxxxx.

Thanks for your responses ahead of time!

Gayle
Program-Co Chair