[gatamembers] Re: Rubin Workshop

  • From: "Jannah Goodell" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "goodellj03@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 10:10:24 +0900

Will try to come to reception. Jannah

On Apr 20, 2015, at 7:10 AM, Georgia Art Therapy Association GATA
<georgiaarttherapyassociation@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello GATA members and friends,

We are getting excited about Dr. Rubin's lecture and workshop, May 14 and 15.
There is a reception planned for GATA members only, a real perk and
opportunity. However, we need a true headcount in order to insure that
attendance will be be sufficient to justify this event. I hope to compile
this count by Tuesday.

Do you plan to attend this reception? You are welcome even if you aren't
attending the lecture and/or workshop. Light foods will be served.

Thursday, May 14, 5:30-7:00, the Wm. Breman Jewish Heritage Museum, Spring
St., Atlanta.

Also, we need some extra help for the workshop. Audio visual expertise is a
specific need to insure that glitches can be resolved if needed.

Please repond to Gayle at g19torres@xxxxxxxxx.

Thanks for your responses ahead of time!

Gayle
Program-Co Chair