[gatamembers] Re: Quarterly meeting/Annual Holiday Brunch

  • From: "Sandra Tate" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sandraptate@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 22:56:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all.Happy Holidays! I have a Saturday that meets with me in the am, so I
wont be there. I hope everyone has a good holiday season.Sandra Tate

     On Monday, December 1, 2014 3:39 PM, Erin Rudzewicz
<erin.rudzewicz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Also, I would like to step down and open up the Web Chair position to anyone
who is interested:)

I look forward to seeing everyone soon!

Erin

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 11:09 PM, Anna Ford Smith <anna.s.ford@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear GATA Members,

Our quarterly meeting/annual holiday brunch is coming up!
Saturday, December 6th  10:00AM to 12:00PM Susanne Fincher's studio2311 Ava
Place, Decatur, GA.
Please bring a dish to share. If you have any
questions or get lost on your way, you can reach
me at 202-495-9508.

We still have openings for board positions for 2015! If you would like to serve
in one of these roles, or would like to nominate a GATA member for one of the
following open positions, please email me by Friday, December 5. Also if you
have any questions about the duties and responsibilities of any of these
positions, I will be happy to provide you with further information or put you
in touch with the person who currently holds the position.

Here are the current nominations and openings for 2015:

President: Vice President: Secretary: Kari RuffTreasurer: Miranda SmithProgram
Chair: Ethics Chair: Susanne FincherWeb Chair: Erin RudzewiczCommunications
Chair:
See you at the meeting!

Sincerely,
Anna Ford Smith, LPC, ATR-BCGATA President