[gatamembers] Quarterly meeting/Annual Holiday Brunch

  • From: Anna Ford Smith <anna.s.ford@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 23:09:57 -0500

Dear GATA Members,

Our quarterly meeting/annual holiday brunch is coming up!

*Saturday, December 6th  *
*10:00AM to 12:00PM *
*Susanne Fincher's studio*
*2311 Ava Place, Decatur, GA. *

Please bring a dish to share. If you have any
questions or get lost on your way, you can reach
me at 202-495-9508.

We still have openings for *board positions* for 2015! *If you would like
to serve* in one of these roles, or would like to *nominate a GATA member*
for one of the following open positions, please email me by *Friday,
December 5*. Also if you have any questions about the duties and
responsibilities of any of these positions, I will be happy to provide you
with further information or put you in touch with the person who currently
holds the position.

Here are the *current nominations and openings* for 2015:

President:

Vice President:

Secretary: Kari Ruff

Treasurer: Miranda Smith