[gatamembers] Meeting on for this Saturday

  • From: "Teresa Woodruff" <teresa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 08:46:32 -0400

Hi everyone, It will be a small group but we WILL still meet this Saturday.

See you then!

One of the topics we are going to discuss is finding nonprofits (schools in
need, organizations, etc) that we can give art materials to. A business is
wanting to donate art supplies and would like our assistance in finding a
place/organization to give them to and would like our help distributing
them. If you are not able to attend the meeting and have ideas, please send
them to me.

Thanks!

Teresa

Teresa Woodruff, LPC, ATR-BC, CPCS

Director

Art It Out Therapy Center

1640 Powers Ferry Rd

Bldg 3, Ste 200

Marietta, GA 30067

770-726-9589

<http://www.artitout.com> www.artitout.com

This electronic message transmission contains information from Art It Out
Therapy Center, LLC that may be confidential or privileged. The information
herein is intended solely for the recipient, and the disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this transmission by any other party
is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us immediately at the number shown
above or by electronic mail.

<https://plus.google.com/115014056689070294690/about>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/art-it-out-therapy-center?trk=vsrp_companie
s_cluster_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A251299281415112367869%2CVSRPtargetId%3
A4810605%2CVSRPcmpt%3Acompanies_cluster> <https://twitter.com/ArtItOut>
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-It-Out/102926913121301>
<http://www.pinterest.com/artitouttherapy/>

PNG image