[gatamembers] GATA updates!

  • From: Georgia Art Therapy Association GATA <georgiaarttherapyassociation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: georgia-art-therapy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 09:10:51 -0400

Good Morning!

You should have received an invite/welcome message to the GATA google
group, which we will be using for more accessible communication and the
ability to create and share documents online as we had several members
report difficulties with subscribing and receiving emails from our previous
freelists listserv. You may receive this message twice as I have sent this
email to both listservs to ensure all receive the information, but moving
forward, please use the new listserv and send all emails to
*Georgia-art-therapy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Georgia-art-therapy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> *

If you have not received a message about the google group, please let me
know.

Attached are notes from our last meeting on Saturday. Please review and
plan to make progress on any action items, especially the endorsement
letters Teresa and Susanne have emailed about this past week!

Our next meeting will be our potluck brunch and elections on December 5,
2015 10-12p at Gayle's home in Acworth [ 4525 Cavallon Way, Acworth, GA
30101 ]

Have a great day!

Joselyn
Vice President, GATA