[gatamembers] GATA Go Fund Me Page for art therapy state licensure

  • From: Tristan Buono <trbuono@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GATA group <gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 14:39:17 -0400

Hello everyone,
Please take a minute to look at GATA's go fund me campaign that was put
together in order to raise funds to help pay for our lobbyist that is helping
us advocate for state licensure for art therapists. Here is the link to our
page: http://www.gofundme.com/arttherapyinGA Please email this link to as many
people as you can and post it in as many places as possible to encourage people
to donate funds to support our cause. The more people who see our page the
better! People who donate to go fund me pages are usually people we know
personally, such as family, friends and colleagues so share this link them. I
look forward to seeing everyone at the GATA meeting on Saturday.
All the best,Tristan