[gatamembers] Re: Fwd: lobbyist interview

  • From: Tristan Buono <trbuono@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 17:50:55 -0400

I'll be there!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2015, at 5:39 PM, Susanne Fincher <sfincher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Susanne Fincher <sfincher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gatamembers] lobbyist interview
Date: August 25, 2015 at 1:50:46 PM EDT
To: gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

GATA Governmental Affairs Committee is gearing up for the 2016 session of
the Georgia Legislature. The experiences of other State Chapters of AATA
suggests that hiring a lobbyist can be an important boost to efforts to get
licensure for art therapists. Hiring a lobbyist has been discussed and
approved at the GATA Board Meetings 2015. After interviewing two recommended
candidates by telephone, one individual has been selected for a face to face
interview. This interview will be an open meeting of the Governmental
Affairs Committee at ART It OUT, the office of our Pres. Teresa Woodruff.
Please come if you can to meet the person we are considering, to ask
questions you need more information about, and to let this potential
lobbyist meet as many art therapists as possible. We need to educate the
lobbyist about art therapy.

Meeting:

Monday, August 31, 11:00 am

Location:

Art It Out
1640 Powers Ferry Rd, Bldg 3, Ste 200, Marietta 30067
770-296-2971