[gatamembers] Fwd: gatapublic: teresa@xxxxxxxxxxxx post needs approval

  • From: Georgia Art Therapy Association GATA <georgiaarttherapyassociation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gatapublic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gatapublic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 10:04:48 -0400

 Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that our GATA meeting is this Saturday, March 28th, at
 the Northside Library: 3295 Northside Parkway NW Atlanta GA 30327
from 10:00-12:00pm. I look forward to seeing you all there!

 Also, if you have not renewed your GATA dues, this is your last reminder.
Anyone who is not a current GATA member will no longer receive GATA benefits
(this includes the listserv as well as practice listings on our website).

See you all on Saturday.

Teresa

 Teresa H Woodruff, LPC, ATR-BC, CPCS

Director and Therapist