[gatamembers] Fwd: Art Therapist Moving to Georgia

  • From: Georgia Art Therapy Association GATA <georgiaarttherapyassociation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 11:37:50 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: r Gillar <beccagillam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 2:23 AM
Subject: Art Therapist Moving to Georgia
To: georgiaarttherapyassociation@xxxxxxxxx

Hello,

My name is Becca. I am currently living in Pennsylvania but would like to
move to Georgia within the next 6 months. I am interested in meeting and
speaking with art therapists in the Savannah area. I have not completed my
hours for my ATR as of yet, but I am currently applying to jobs and would
love to get input on the licensure process in the state. Ultimately I would
like to work in a pediatric setting, however I am interested in any
experience I could use to complete my ATR. I focused my final year of
graduate school on pediatric palliative and hospice care while working on a
pediatric oncology and hematology unit.

I plan on visiting Georgia in early February and would be very interested
in meeting local art therapist.

Thank you for your time,

Becca

https://www.linkedin.com/in/beccagillam