[gatamembers] Calming Anxiety through the Arts May 14 and 15

  • From: GATA <georgiaarttherapyassociation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gatapublic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 15:51:34 -0400

From: Gayle Torres <wheeliecelt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: April 5, 2015 at 12:57:52 PM EDT
To: gata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gata] Calming Anxiety through the Arts May 14 and 15

Greetings GATA members and friends,
Announcing the May 14 and 15 events for our annual workshop, featuring Dr.
Judith Rubin. Be sure to visit our website for complete details but here
is a taste of them:
Thursday member reception precedes a 7-9pm lecture, "The Lessons of Mr.
Rogers through the Eyes of an Art Therapist."
Friday Workshop, 9am-4pm, "A Model for Narrative Therapy in Trauma
Treatment using Art and Puppetry.'
All events will take place at the Wm. Breman Jewish Heritage Musueum,
Atlanta. CEUs will be available. A Kosher lunch will be served Friday, to
workshop participants.
Registration is through Eventbrite. Use this link:
calminganxietygataevents.eventbrite.com
This is the registration information that will take you to the correct
site. However, please contact Kari Ruff or Gayle Torres with any questions
you may have for the event.

Thanks, Gayle and Kari
g19torres@xxxxxxxxx or nordicnative21@xxxxxxxxx
GATA Program Co-Chairs