[gatamembers] Re: Breman

  • From: Jenny Welty-Green <jweltygreen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 15:54:33 -0400

Hey all, this was a really fun volunteer activity that I really enjoyed.
The Museum was very appreciative of us doing this and the families also
were very grateful. This is a really good opportunity for us to give to the
community and enlighten people about the benefits of art therapy and the
power of art. You really should consider doing this as I think you will get
as much out of it (or more) as you put into it.

Susanne, I might be able to pick up another day, leaning toward May 31st,
but it would be really nice if others would step in and do this!  I'll get
back with you soon.