[gatamembers] Re: Art Therapist Moving to Georgia

  • From: Cindy Long <skinnythia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 11:56:39 -0500

Hi Becca!

I have sent you an invitation to LinkedIn.  Though I am not in the Savannah
area, I am part of the GATA group.  WELCOME!  I do know of one job opening down
near Savannah, but it is 1 1/2 hours away.  Saint Simons.  And it is a per dem.
 The opening is now.  I don’t think it is full time, and I think it is young
adults and adults.  If you want more info, I’ll gladly send it.

On the LinkedIn site, Dr. James Michael Nolan puts up a list of jobs across the
US on a regular basis.  It lists for mosts states, including GA.

GATA usually meets in Atlanta, but there is an art therapist that comes from
Savannah.  Maybe you could hook up with her.  I know one of the other  members
knows her name.  I’m rather new.

Best of wishes.
Cindy Long