[gatamembers] Re: 6 days until the Rubin workshop!

  • From: Edna Bacon <embacon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 14:56:22 -0400

Still wondering--- ticket to museum as well as admission to workshop?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2015, at 12:43 PM, Gayle Torres <wheeliecelt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah, I see what you are asking....What I mean is that for all people attending
the lecture or the workshop, including volunteers, a ticket needs to be
purchased. The reception is free to GATA members. (Thanks for the question
to clarify this, Edna).

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 9:01 PM, Edna Bacon <embacon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What is a purchased ticket?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2015, at 6:44 PM, GATA <georgiaarttherapyassociation@xxxxxxxxx>

From: gayle torres <g19torres@xxxxxxxxx>
Hello Everyone,

At this 6 Day Countdown until Dr. Rubin's lecture and workshop, there are
a couple of reminders.

The Breman Museum is a Kosher facility and you are not allowed to bring in
food. This is just a reminder.

Every attendee, including volunteers, needs to have a repurchased ticket.

If you are attending the reception, arrival at about 5:45 -6:00 is
probably best. If you come at 5:30, there will be a lot of time before
the 7pm lecture. You are also welcome to bring a little bouquet of
flowers (in vase) to add to the beauty of our little spread!

Thanks!