[gatamembers] 2015 Meeting

  • From: Georgia Art Therapy Association GATA <georgiaarttherapyassociation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:42:38 -0500

Hi GATA members,

I look forward to serving as your president this year. Please do not
hesitate to contact me with any questions.

This is a reminder of the email that was sent previously: to continue
membership benefits of GATA, you must be a current member. If you have not
already renewed your membership, please do so by February 1, 2015.  Starting
February 15th, only current GATA members will receive benefits.

Our first meeting of 2015 is Saturday, January 24th 10:00-12:00pm at Art It
Out. After the meeting, you are welcome to stay for peer consultation from
12:00-1:00pm.

Directions:

The address is: 1640 Powers Ferry Rd, Bldg 3, Suite 200, Marietta, GA 30067.

Once inside Governor's Ridge Office Park, it is the 2nd building on the
right. Look for "Building 3" on the side of the building. Then follow signs
for Art It Out. The entrance faces grass and is opposite the parking lot.

Click this link for directions to the office park:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?address=1640+Powers+Ferry+Rd+SE
<http://www.mapquest.com/maps?address=1640+Powers+Ferry+Rd+SE&city=Marietta&;
state=GA&zipcode=30067&redirect=true
<http://www.mapquest.com/maps?address=1640+Powers+Ferry+Rd+SE&city=Marietta&state=GA&zipcode=30067&redirect=true>

&city=Marietta&state=GA&
zipcode=30067&redirect=true

I look forward to seeing you all in two weeks!

Teresa

Teresa H Woodruff, LPC, ATR-BC

Director and Therapist

Art It Out Therapy Center

1640 Powers Ferry Rd

Bldg 3, Ste 200

Marietta, GA 30067

770-726-9589

www.artitout.com

This electronic message transmission contains information from Art It Out
Therapy Center, LLC that may be confidential or privileged. The information
herein is intended solely for the recipient, and the disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this transmission by any other party
is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us immediately at the number shown
above or by electronic mail.