Message from Principal

  • From: reker_d@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ganews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:46:50 -0400

This message was generated by the GA News mailing list, for members of Guardian
Angels School and Parish.

Friday, August 31, 2001

Dear G.A. Parents,

Thanks for being the first parents to subscribe to our new mailing list!
Mrs. Cogan, one of our computer coordinators, showed me today how to use
this new service.  Therefore, I thought I'd drop you a note today.

It was great seeing so many of you at last night's P.T.A. Open House.  We
are very lucky at G.A. to have parents who are so interested in the
education of their children.  I hope you were able to learn a lot about
your child's (children's) teachers and good information about this school
year.

Each week I give the teachers a news bulletin, and I always include
"thoughts" in them.  I thought I'd share this
week's with you.
_______________
An Angel Says . . .

         " . . . hatred is like an acid.  It can do more damage to the vessel in
which it is stored than
        to the object on which it is poured."

" . . . A smile goes a long way, but wouldn't it to more good at home?"

                                        " . . . begin each morning with a talk
with God."

        " . . . common sense is the knack of seeing things as they are, and
doing
things
         as they ought to be done."

Enjoy the Labor Day weekend!