MARKET DAY REMINDER

  • From: Joanne McClellan <mcclellanjo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ganews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 06:01:19 -0800 (PST)

This message was generated by the GA News mailing list, for members of Guardian
Angels School and Parish.

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO ORDER & EARN AN OUT OF UNIFORM PASS FOR THE KIDS!

 We are "this close" to reaching our goal of ordering 250 pies!  If you haven't
ordered your pies for the holidays now is the time!  The more pies we sell the
more money GA makes!

For those families that purchase 3 pies ( 2 pies for families with 1 child)
from Market Day during the month of November each child in the family will earn
an out of uniform pass good for Monday, November 22nd!  ORDER NOW!

Ordering is easy! You can either order on line at www.marketday.com or call
Joanne McClellan at 673-6670. Deadline for placing orders for November is
tomorrow, Tuesday, November 2nd at noon.

November Market Day pick up is Saturday, November 6th 11:00-12:00 in the Jr.
High Hallway.

Thanks in advance for your support!

(without the quotes).

Guardian Angels School website: http://www.gaschool.org