[GameTalk] Re: troop

  • From: "mark bishop" <mr.bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:30:05 -0700

my laser accuracy is quite good I think until I get to about level 14 then
because the ships are coming so fast I am almost shooting continuoussly.  So
I think that is why i will loose points from accuracy.  Are you saying that
the difference between a score of about 600,000 and a score of about 1,8
million is only better accuracy?