[GameTalk] Re: problem playing pipe 2

  • From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_duncan21@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:14:35 +0100

Hi not sure if this is any use to you, but on your laptop keyboard, is there
a key to the right of your left control key?  I'm using windows xp, but for
spider smashing I've to press this key then the f keys at the same time for
it to work properly.  Hope this helps, good luck in sorting it.  From Lori.