[GameTalk] Re: idea for pipe blaster

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 07:10:13 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Yes, great idea. I have also noticed that the last 2 levels, levels  13
and 14, have no  enemies. You only fit pipes in levels 13 and 14 without
any enemies.  The users guide or website  promised that all 15 levels
will be action packed. I would  like  levels 13 and 14 also to have
enemies.
I have played pipe2 a  couple of times on easy and normal and  each time
there were no  enemies on levels 13 and 14.   Did bsc games designed the
game like this that no enemies appear on levels 13 and 14 or is it just
that it happened each time to me that I don't get any enemies; is it a
random thing?