[GameTalk] Re: first Troopanum game of the year

  • From: "Anne" <aewalker1970@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 21:44:06 -0800

I know that for some of you English is not your native language, but if you
have any kind of spell check please, please use it and use dictionary.com
for other spelling errors. It is hard enough for JAWS and Windows-Eyes to
read correctly without having to decipher. I also know that sometimes both
of those programs make some words phonetically correct while not really
spelled right, but they both will read the phonetic spelling as the correct
word if you use it.

 Sorry to moderators for being off topic, but it is a pet peeve of mine and
I know how hard it for others to read as well.

Thanks guys and girls, ladies and gents.

Anne
sighted audio gamer