[GameTalk] Yea for troop!

  • From: "X-Sight Interactive" <necdet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 03:09:49 +0100

Have this for a game. Probably my worst score, but only lost one life?
Unusual for me ... Probably them cool base reinforcers.

***Statistics for Game Started on 28/06/2006 02:36:09

Final Score: 698990
You beat the game! Congratulations!
Difficulty: Easy/Walk in Space
Game Duration: 24 minutes 56 seconds
Total laser shots fired: 950
Laser accuracy: 93.3%
You successfully landed on the Landing Ship bonus level and received 122000
points, as well as an extra life.
You killed 3 rounds of ships on the Ship Barrage Bonus level, and received
45000 points.
Number of lives lost: 1
You lost your first life on level 16
On normal levels, you moved your ship a total of 4626 times.
On Gorbian levels, you moved your target a total of 69 times.
You destroyed 112 Cruiser's
You destroyed 32 Lunar Lifter's
You destroyed 123 Enforcer's
You destroyed 121 Hovercraft's
You destroyed 56 Liquidator's
You destroyed 31 Gorbian Cruiser's
You destroyed 7 Gorbian Pod's
You destroyed 25 Gorbian Infiltrator's
You destroyed 2 Gorbian Fleet Ship's
You destroyed 35 moon rocks
You avoided 49 bombs in the process of killing Lord Vector
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 2
You picked up a base reinforcer on wave 3
You picked up a portal on wave 6
You picked up a base reinforcer on wave 7
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 9
You picked up a moonrock shield on wave 11
You picked up a super laser on wave 11
You picked up a 20000 point bonus on wave 14
You picked up a moonrock shield on wave 14
You picked up a base reinforcer on wave 15
You picked up a moonrock shield on wave 15
You picked up a super laser on wave 15