[GameTalk] Re: Tristian playing troopanum 1.6

  • From: "Justin Daubenmire" <justind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:48:44 -0400

Hey Raul,

I gotta put a link up on bsc games for the youngest player ever to beat
troop 1.6. Would it be ok to put Tristian's name up on the what's new
section and a link to the wma file? I think many people would enjoy hearing
it.

My heart was pounding when he was on wave 12 and I had to keep telling
myself... he beat the game man so it is ok lol. That was an awesome game!

I kept saying go Tristian! Beat them man!

Oddly enough, I love to see a person beat one of our games. This is because
I know it takes a level of skill to do it and when someone does I know they
worked hard to do it and it makes me feel good that they could.

Regards,
Justin Daubenmire
President - BSC Games