[GameTalk] Tristian beat Troopanum 2 recording

  • From: "Raul G .. Co-Moderator" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:57:58 -0700

Hello everyone. My son Tristian spent Christmas and New Year's with us
and of course, played games while he was here.

He has now beat Troopanum 2.0 and has done so more than 5 times. It's
because of him that I've actually gotten a better handle on how to beat
the game myself.

I was not able to get a recording of the first time he beat it, but we
did manage to record one of the times after. I think this was his third
or fourth time beating it. The stats are at the end of this message.
First is the link to hear the game. You can find it in the BSC section
of http://games.asmodean.net or you can get it directly at:

http://games.asmodean.net/bsc/Tristian_Troop2E_Dec31_2006.mp3

The stats are at the following link:

http://games.asmodean.net/bsc/Tristian_Troop2E_Dec31_2006.txt

However, the stats are below in this message.

Cheers everyone.

***Statistics for Game Started on 12/31/2006 11:25:59 PM

Final Score: 710095
You beat the game! Congratulations!
Difficulty: Easy/Baby Black Hole
Game Duration: 26 minutes 42 seconds
Total laser shots fired: 1265
Laser accuracy: 74.5%
You successfully landed on the Landing Ship bonus level and received 58000
points, as well as an extra life.
You killed 3 rounds of ships on the Ship Barrage Bonus level, and received
45000 points.
Number of lives lost: 3
You lost your first life on level 12
You lost your second life on level 16
You lost your third life on level 16
On normal levels, you moved your ship a total of 5284 times.
You destroyed 108 Cruiser's
You destroyed 56 Lunar Lifter's
You destroyed 170 Enforcer's
You destroyed 92 Hovercraft's
You destroyed 133 Liquidator's
You didn't destroy any moonrocks
You avoided 41 bombs in the process of killing Lord Vector
You picked up a super laser on wave 2
You picked up a portal on wave 3
You picked up a base reinforcer on wave 6
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 7
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 7
You picked up a portal on wave 9
You picked up a super laser on wave 11
You picked up a super laser on wave 14
You picked up a portal on wave 15
You picked up a base reinforcer on wave 15
You picked up a portal on wave 15
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 15
You picked up a super laser on wave 15
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 15
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 15
You picked up a 40000 point bonus on wave 15

--
Raul A. Gallegos ... IliwSsmc