[GameTalk] Re: Suggestion for Blast Chamber

  • From: "Holden" <hmacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:46:18 -0500

Holy smokes man. i don't know. There are some things I could think of, but
having to contend with the boss as well as pipe-fitting, you'd have to be
very quick with your hands to pull that one off. I do think, however, that
thugs should be able to chase you down in side-scrollers. It doesn't make
any sense to me that they don't. That would be cool.Imagine it: A barrel
comes up in front of you, and behind you comes a thug, yelling and shooting
at you. You'd have to duck his shot, then shoot back, then jump the barrel,
all before the barrel crushes you. That's what I think would be cool.

  Holden

Holden
Cedric, Noble Order of Long-dead Scottish knights
Juan, the American Mexican
Gore, from the Scrolls of King  Duncan, Head of the "Manslaughter" Comission

And also, the Lord of the Galaxy
http://world2.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=31062100