[GameTalk] Re: Suggestion for Blast Chamber

  • From: "Holden" <hmacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:20:16 -0500

Yeah, haven't heard from Dannyboy lately. What's the haps with him, anyway?
Besides his going into computer science, I mean.

  Holden

Holden
Cedric, Noble Order of Long-dead Scottish knights
Juan, the American Mexican
Gore, from the Scrolls of King  Duncan, Head of the "Manslaughter" Comission

And also, the Lord of the Galaxy
http://world2.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=31062100