[GameTalk] Re: My personal best game ever!!!!

  • From: "Raul G .. Co-Moderator" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:41:08 -0700

Hey there. This is a cool game you played. I've been trying to get my
wife to play more games, but she's not really much of a gamer. She did
play the speed round of Troopanum 2 and that was cool at least.

* Anne <aew70@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2007-01-13 12:53]:

--
So Baasha slept with his fathers, and was buried in Tirzah: and
Elah his son reigned in his stead.