[GameTalk] Re: Here's a score to start the week with.

  • From: "janet MORTIMER" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:16:58 +0100

Hi Justin and Shaun

Thank you both for your kind help and advice as I appreciate it so fingers
crossed that I manage to transfer my games over to my new computer
successfully... still got a few adjustments to make before I'm fully
operational but will carry out your instructions Justin! once again thanks
for the assistance and advice.

Best wishes and kind regards.

Janet.