[GameTalk] Re: Hay!

  • From: "Curt Taubert" <curttaubert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 09:29:44 -0500

The only thing I can tell you on the swamp walk level, when your walking and
here a banging sound of the geysers, take a couple steps either to the left
or right.  When it's time to swim, hit up error real fast.  When you hear
the water fall, I found that it's easier for some reason to hit your right
arrow real fast.  I've tried it with the left arrow and, I guess with the
left arrow you have to hit it more faster.
Your brother in Christ, Curt Taubert