[gamesmarket] Newsletter #106 - Grim Fandango for $11!

  • From: "GamesMarket.com.au" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gamesmarket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:52:34 +1100

==================================
GamesMarket.com.au Newsletter #106
February 07, 2003
==================================
www.gamesmarket.com.au
----------------------

In this issue:
- New releases this week
- Upcoming releases next week
- Special offer for Grim Fandango
- Free shipping on MS gaming hardware

Messages from the game boffins at GamesMarket.com.au

>>> New releases this week

- Haegemonia PC (new stock)
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=3959&refid=42

In 2104, mankind is engaged in a fratricidal war between Earth
and Mars populations. After weeks of fierce space battles and
heavy losses, both sides however have to join together and form
the Legions of Iron to fight a new alien enemy force...

- Far West PC
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=4765&refid=42

Through 18 challenging Wild West missions you can strive to become
a successful and honourable ranch owner or you can achieve your
goals by turning to the underhand world of bribing the sheriff
and confronting bandits in dangerous shoot-outs.

- The Sims PS2
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=4192&refid=42

The #1 PC game of all-time makes its PlayStation2 debut.
Create and control your Sims with new level-based and two-player
modes. Or enjoy the classic open-ended gameplay of the original
PC game. Customise your Sims personality and appearance then move
into the neighbourhood...

- Battle Engine Aquila PS2
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=4243&refid=42

Immersed in a series of increasingly frantic missions, you -
playing the part of Hawk, the pilot of the prototype Battle Engine,
codenamed Aquila - take part in a saga that sweeps across a
ravaged globe. One man can make a difference?

>>> Special offer - Grim Fandango PC for $11 only!
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=4&refid=42

That's right, everyone who purchase any games from us is eligible
to purchase Grim Fandango PC for only $11 (normally $24.95)
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=4&refid=42

>>> Big releases coming next week

- Command and Conquer: Generals PC - 14/02
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=3944&refid=42

Command either the mighty U.S. Army, the Chinese war machine or
the resourceful Global Liberation Army, each packed with high-tech
arsenals ready to deliver unprecedented firepower on land or in
the skies. Prepare your forces, Commander... it's time to engage
in the next generation of 3D real-time strategy

- Asherons' Call 2: Fallen Kings PC - 15/02
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=4278&refid=42

The official Australian release will finally allows players to
maintain their accounts in Australian dollars. We are expecting early
shipment for this game, so you may even get it earlier from shops!

- Unreal 2: The Awakening PC - 17/02
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/details.cfm?ProdID=3497&refid=42

Unreal II is the sequel to the original Unreal and takes place in
the same fictional universe - but the main player character and
the locations are different than those found in the first game.

>>> Free shipping on Microsoft gaming hardware
http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/info.cfm?type=65&refid=42

To introduce our customers to great Microsoft gaming products,
we are offering FREE DELIVERY with all gaming peripheral orders!
Check out the joysticks, gamepads, and steering wheels here:

http://www.gamesmarket.com.au/info.cfm?type=65&refid=42

>>> Games Market now offers more ways to interact with customers

Games Market has pioneered the use of ICQ as a method of customer
service since we started almost 4 years ago. This way customers
can send a quick question, and have it answered in next to no time
(business hours only) - this all done without even leaving your
fingers from the keyboard!

We now have a full time customer service rep who will answer your
questions (during business hours only) with other methods!

AOL Instant Messenger (AIM): Our handle is gamesmarket888
Yahoo! Messenger: Our nick is gamesmarket888
MSN Messenger: Our email is info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ: Our number is 42851927

***
GamesMarket.com.au Newsletter is a periodic news communication from Eshop
Direct Pty Ltd (ABN 65 087 437 581)

'unsubscribe' in the Subject field. Or alternatively, contact us at
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx