[gameprogrammer] Re: Working Personnel

  • From: "®£$ǖ\"v@M$Ħ ¢© $." <theamericansushi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:13:22 +0530

Havok is not a game as Alan had said but it is a physics engine so i think
havok is a good name for the game......About the name of the company i
thought Garbage Games would be unique and pretty interesting...but if you
guys think otherwise please suggest some names.....Also someone said i was
asking for free help but i am not ....the person who would help me would be
paid according to the amount of work put in by them....as i will be selling
the game we would make some profit......So please feel free to keep on
sending your suggestions for Garbage Tech ...........