[gameprogrammer] Re: Welcome new members!

  • From: "Harrington, Timothy" <tharrington@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:11:18 +0000

Vince, there is a great story of lessons learned in this "novel" of yours -
would you mind if I shared it with students. I'd of course change your name to
protect your innocence! I'm often asked to talk to high school and early level
college students about pursuing programming, and programming for game and
simulation especially. Your story really tells the reality of the pursuit best.

Thanks in advance,

Tim Harrington, Ed.Dc.
National Assistant Dean
College of Engineering and Information Science
DeVry University