[gameprogrammer] Re: Welcome new members!

  • From: Dheeraj Patni <dheeraj.patni@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:03:02 +0530

hay Richard,
thanks for your repply,
i have update that game (with a menu and also a time controller that
controls fps to max. of 40 .)
i havent updated that because of lake of time.:)

i have also tried blender as i heard that it is better from MAX for
animation creations but same , i find it deadly hard(i dont know hot the F
people use and make such realistic Animations ).
Max is also sounds hard to learn from documentation(nearly impossible)..so i
will start learning it from the YOUtube and tutorialized videos.

and i checked ur MeshCreator.very nice
i downloaded your meshCreator.the latest version CRASHED on my old
system(XP,Intel Core2Duo).(directX 9)
so,i download previous version 2.5 and running good...
nice work ...great :)

-Dheeraj Patni
I AM RICH (from heart)