[gameprogrammer] Về Việc: [gameprogrammer] RE: [gameprogrammer] Về Việc: [gameprogrammer] Re: Does anyone have ZFXEngine source code?

  • From: pham xuan hai <pxhai26@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 01:55:28 +0700 (ICT)

Thank you Jason. You're so kind.

Jason Zaphyr <storm3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:        v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
       What version are you speaking of, the book has 3 editions I believe.  I
have the first book and sourcecode.  Although, I understand the later editions,
and sourcecode is a more complete engine, and example game with the engine.  I
will try my best to get you the image of the CD, as I am opening up a website
for our game company, and also devoting to providing game utils, free, and
pointing you to cheap tools with links as well.  We area also going to provide
faqs, tutorials, and a forum, and a chatroom, hopefully people will take
advantage of our site, and help it to grow as well, we are setting up content
repositories, for models, textures, ideas, even tools people have written and
want others to help beta test.

  The url is already procured, I am going to be setting up Joomla on it
sometime today, and will try to get it updated with content and the info about
the cd image as soon as possible.

  The URL Will be http://www.mirrovisionstudios.com/

  I will post another email when the site is ready to go.

  Thanks for everything guys,

  Ken aka StOrM3