[gameprogrammer] Re: Uses of non linear skeletal animation blending

  • From: Madison McGaffin <greyhill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 23:40:10 -0500

This is just speculation, but maybe the most intermediate states between
the two corresponding keyframes look really weird.  An interpolation
scheme that moves quickly through the states in the middle and more
slowly around the keyframes at the beginning and end could help avoid
the uncanny looking in-between states.