[gameprogrammer] Re: Texture Coordinates

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 16:10:37 -0700

hey rich

you probably wish someone spoke up earlier but ive seen artists using
modeling programs where it works kinda similarly.

basically they have a view of the texture and the polygons of the model lay
over that 2d view of the texture, the artists drag the shapes around and it
controls how it gets textured

it sounds kinda similar to your technique