[gameprogrammer] Re: Daydreaming, questioning....

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:28:38 -0700

i say 1,3,4 and to get some balance, spend some time on 5 lol....

it sounds like the stuff you are most interested in vs doing out of "duty"
:P

You mentioned 1 and 3 are compatible, maybe you could make #4 compatible too
by using it as a scripting language or something? although that might be too
much work to lump together :/

meh, my 2 cents