[gameprogrammer] Re: Civil Hackers School

  • From: Bob Pendleton <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:54:02 -0500

Fascinating. As far as I can tell he is using a social structure based
on a Zen monastery to develop programming knowledge and skills. This
is much like the Japanese way of using Zen to create better warriors.
It should work. OTOH, he might just be another Russian trying
desperately to make a buck off of gullible, but well intentioned,
people who have money to spend. Which lets me off the hook as a
potential victim :-)

I sent an email asking for more information.

Bob Pendleton