[gameprogrammer] Re: 3D C++/DirectX programmer wanted

  • From: "Mike Gillissie" <Niyoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 09:05:12 -0500

Hi Laurence,

I'm much like you - an established applications developer testing out the
unfamiliar waters of game development - and I love this thread, even though
I haven't actively participated in it to this point.

I think that, if I had a more predictable schedule and stronger C++ skills
(I haven't used C++ in a decade), I'd have been among the first to sign
up... as it stands, I'm working on a Java-based MMO design, and we'll have
to see where that goes...

-Mike