[g2i2008] Re: the finishing times are listed on the web

  • From: Peter.Egan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:13:41 +1000

I have them and you can bid for them on E-bay. I have started bidding at
99c.

If you win Wadi can pick them up from my work

Peter Egan
Chief Manager
Credit QLD
Credit Sanctioning
HBOS Australia
P: +61 07 3004 9710
F: +61 07 3229 8743
M: + 61 0417 934 148
E: peter.egan@xxxxxxxxxxxx

             skestven@xxxxxxxxxx                                        To
             Sent by:                     g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             g2i2008-bounce@freel                                       cc
             ists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                          [g2i2008] Re: the finishing
                                          times are listed on the web

             25/02/2008 04:11 PM

              Please respond to
             g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxx

amazing Peter!!! i think the youngens on the sign off desk had a bit of
a thing for each other, so their concentration was kinda off target...

in my rush to get out of the motel in Inverell i think i left my shoes
behind.  i rang early this morning, and geee.. no sign of them there.
did a pair of black Rockport shoes turn up in the bus yesterday?

regards

Scott K.

Quoting Peter.Egan@xxxxxxxxxxxx:

http://www.nsw.cycling.org.au/Files/Races/2008/08020/08020.htm#Finish_Times