[g2i2008] Re: online registration G2I

  • From: "Tim Stephens" <t.stephens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 04:21:49 +1000

Hi Mark, guys,

Are they seriously charging us an extra $20 for a late fee from Jan 3rd?
That is a bit harsh considering that the ride is still a month away. I bet
they have to charge the late fee 90% of the riders now. Also amazed to read
that there only will be 150, I thought there would be more.

Comments?
I second Mark's suggestion to get your entries in ASAP!

Email access is sporadic at the moment so don't know if I'll be able to
reply as quickly as I have been in the past.

Cheers,

Tim