[g2i2008] Re: Ride(s)

  • From: marktcaporn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 22:50:32 +1100

Didn't mean to scare you.Though I did read a letter published in Cycling
Australia by a rider who had convulsions on the the return trip to Melb after a
very hot Snowy Mountain 3 peaks ride.  Fortunately his girlfriend was driving
and he had no long term problems.  He claimed to have had electrolyte
supplements along the ride and wanted to warn others on the potential hazzards
of exercise in extreme heat .

Mark