[g2i2008] Peter Egan/CBK/CI/BankWest is out of the office.

  • From: Peter.Egan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 08:01:11 +1000

I will be out of the office starting  01/02/2008 and will not return until
04/02/2008.

I will be out of the office until 1/2/08

Unencrypted electronic mail is not secure and may not be authentic.
If you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to confirm.

This electronic transmission including any attachments is intended only
for those to whom it is addressed. It may contain copyright material or
information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure by law.
Any claim to privilege is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken transmission
of this information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
distribute or copy this transmission and should please notify the sender.
Your costs for doing this will be reimbursed by the sender.

We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption,
delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.