[g2i2008] Online Entry - no late fee for me

  • From: "Martin Tame" <martin_tame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:42:51 +1000

Guys,

For those of you that haven't entered yet, I just did on the following
link and was only charged $145.

https://bne100v.server-secure.com/vs71139_secure/nsw/g2ilogin.cfm

Cheers,

MartinT

Martin Tame
System Architect - TechnologyOne Plus

  <http://www.technologyonecorp.com>
Financials | Human Resource & Payroll | Supply Chain | Business
Intelligence | Budgeting | Property & Rating | Performance Planning |
Student Management | Works & Assets | Enterprise Content Management |
Custom Software Development | Consulting Services

Phone:

07 3377 7512 | Fax: +61 7 3377 7301 | Mobile: 0413 434 870

Address:

67 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 (PO Box 1078 Toowong QLD 4066)

Email:

Martin_Tame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Web: www.TechnologyOneCorp.com

TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is a leading enterprise software solutions
provider with offices in each State and Territory of Australia, New
Zealand, Malaysia and the United Kingdom. For more than 20 years we have
been providing comprehensive and deeply integrated enterprise software
solutions used by business, government, health and community, education,
financial services and the utilities sectors. We develop, implement and
support our own world class solutions which are based on leading edge,
state of the art technology and backed up by a substantial research and
development program to ensure we continue to provide our customers with
long term security.

TechnologyOne accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email
or its attachments. The information in this email is only for the
intended recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. If you received this in error, please kindly notify the sender
by return email and delete this email and any attachments from your
system.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of the company shall be
understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.  If you believe that you
have been spammed please email Stop_Spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to report
your complaint.

GIF image