[g2i2008] Re: Gibraltar Range Vs Mt Cootha (Back) comparison

  • From: Peter.Egan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:12:30 +1000

Maybe a shimano theme or a religious theme such as " on the eight day god
created campag and on the ninth day he created something lighter, cheaper
and more reliable - shimano!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Peter Egan
Chief Manager
Credit QLD
Credit Sanctioning
HBOS Australia
P: +61 07 3004 9710
F: +61 07 3229 8743
M: + 61 0417 934 148
E: peter.egan@xxxxxxxxxxxx

             "Tim Stephens"                                             To
             <t.stephens@xxxxxxxx         "'Richard Garnham'"
             du.au>                       <rgarnham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             g2i2008-bounce@freel         <g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             ists.org                                              Subject
                                          [g2i2008] Re: Gibraltar Range Vs
                                          Mt Cootha (Back) comparison

             11/01/2008 03:07 PM

              Please respond to
             g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dunno, I was hoping to get some input from everyone on what is going on
there? we already have peter's submission, and Rene wanted a Toyota Corolla
but that's it so far.

I'm in for a RETRO DESIGN!! good suggestion Richard. Do we need to work to
template? can someone provide me with the jersey requirements?