[g2i2008] Re: Fw: esky

  • From: "Wadi Nadzri" <wadinadzri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:45:55 +1000

ANyone doing the Cootha Challenge on 6 April??
Did Kenny and Martin work out what time we are riding on Sundays now?

Have you seen two (2) white Dura-ace water bottles. They have gone missing
and are dearly missed by their owner. A reward of $20 will be given to the
finder
of the bottles, which we allow the finder to buy two (2) white Dura-ace
water bottles.

The water bottles work well in carrying water and electrolyte with 2.5 ice
cubes in each.

If you recognise them please contact crime stoppers.