[g2i2008] Re: Fw: Register your interest - 2008 Portfolio Partners Century Ride

  • From: "DRIVER, Ian" <Ian.DRIVER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bselmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Cameron.Keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mitchell_Durack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, doconstructions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rgarnham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Stephen_D_Della_Franca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Peter.Daniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, peter.winterflood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 07:40:48 +1000

Is Jarrod going to drive the bus??

Ian Driver
A/Manager
School Financial Services
Financial Services Branch
Corporate and Professional Services
3237 0720

-----Original Message-----
From: g2i2008-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:g2i2008-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Peter.Egan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 2:51 PM
To: bselmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Cameron.Keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Mitchell_Durack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; doconstructions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
rgarnham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Stephen_D_Della_Franca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Peter.Daniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; peter.winterflood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [g2i2008] Fw: Register your interest - 2008 Portfolio Partners
Century Ride

Whilst Grafton is just behind us I have today received details on the
Brisbane to Noosa ride to be held on 8 June 2008.

I have today registered my interest to be part of the Portfolio Partners
Team on this ride. If the Brisbane Gold Coast ride is a guide, if you
are
accepted into their team you will get subsidised entry, nix and jersey
and
a feed at the end (Cost for Gold Coast was $50 all up). Nix and jersey
quality is brilliant.

Now I have to convince Julie it is a good idea for her to drive up to
Noosa
to pick me up.

A great chance to capitalise on that form you picked up at Grafton.

Peter Egan
Chief Manager
Credit QLD
Credit Sanctioning
HBOS Australia
P: +61 07 3004 9710
F: +61 07 3229 8743
M: + 61 0417 934 148
E: peter.egan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Forwarded by Peter Egan/CBK/CI/BankWest on 04/03/2008 02:42 PM
-----

             Emily Whelan
             <EWhelan@portfoliopa         peter.egan@xxxxxxxxxxxx

             rtners.com.au>
cc

Subject
                                          Register your interest - 2008

             04/03/2008 02:41 PM          Portfolio Partners Century
Ride

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-----|

|  2008 Portfolio Partners Century- Brisbane to Noosa
|

|  Sunday 8 June 2008
|

|  Dear Peter
|

|  In 2008, Portfolio Partners is proud to become the naming rights
sponsor  |
|  of the Portfolio Partners Century-Brisbane to Noosa ride.
|

|  In the tradition of the great European cycling events this 100 Mile
(160  |
|  km) ride will take you from the heart of Brisbane to sun drenched
Noosa   |
|  where you can take a break in paradise over the Queen's Birthday long
|
|  weekend.
|

|  The ride, run by USM Events (www.usmevents.com.au), will depart
Brisbane  |
|  at 7.00am on Sunday, 8th June 2008 and comfortably weave its way from
the |
|  heart of the City through the suburbs of Brisbane to Caboolture. From
|
|  here, and continuing the European Century cycling style, riders will
be   |
|  faced with the tough physical challenge of the undulating Glass House
|
|  Mountains National Park.  This stretch of the ride to Nambour is by
far   |
|  the toughest, however, rest assured it's made all the easier by way
of the|
|  spectacular views of the Sunshine Coast coastline.  From Nambour
riders   |
|  head east to Bli Bli and continue the final leg of their journey
along the|
|  David Low Way to magnificent Noosa. This spectacular coastline cycle
is   |
|  one of the most scenic finishes that a ride such as this has to
offer.    |

|  Riders attempting this distance must be able to maintain at least a
25kph |
|  average speed for the whole distance. The ride is open to all riders
aged |
|  18 and over.
|

|  There is also an option of a shorter ride which is the 100km
Caboolture to|
|  Noosa.
|

|  We also have a brand new uniform for all Portfolio Partners team
cyclists |
|  (as seen on Simon Gerrans at the top of this email). The Ventou
uniforms  |
|  are made from the highest quality fabrics and are all made right here
in  |
|  Australia!
|

|  Should you have any questions along the way, please contact me on 03
9220 |
|  0382 or at ewhelan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|

|  Please click here to register your interest* to be part of the
Portfolio  |
|  Partners team.
|

|  Kind regards
|
|  Emily Whelan
|

|  *Please note: Registration of interest does not guarantee team
membership |

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-----|

_______
Unencrypted electronic mail is not secure and may not be authentic.
If you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to confirm.

This electronic transmission including any attachments is intended only
for those to whom it is addressed. It may contain copyright material or
information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure
by law.
Any claim to privilege is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken
transmission
of this information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
distribute or copy this transmission and should please notify the
sender.
Your costs for doing this will be reimbursed by the sender.

We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data
corruption,
delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.
_______