[g2i2008] Re: Don't hit cars

  • From: <t.stephens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:31:10 +1000

GO FOR A LYNSKEY!!!!! I think Velo sells them at the grange. Google the name.

BEAUTIFUL bike but might be a bit more than $3k by the time you get it on the road.

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:28:21 +1000
 Rene.Jannsen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks Martin.

1. Insurance is paying 2/3 (assuming they accept the claim). 2. Its amazing what impact a few stitches and a bit of blood has on
woman. I'm milking it for all it is worth.
3. I do not want to settle for a common bike. A litespeed was never on
the radar.

Rene Janssen
Manager, Credit Sanctioning Qld
HBOS AUSTRALIA

Level 17, Waterfront Place
1 Eagle Street
Brisbane, 4000
Queensland

Telephone +61 (07) 3004 9711
Facsimile   +61 (07) 3229 8743
Mobile        0400 706 723

"Martin Tame" To <martin_tame@technol <g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ogyonecorp.com> cc Sent by: g2i2008-bounce@freel Subject ists.org [g2i2008] Re: Don't hit cars 17/01/2008 10:24 AM Please respond to g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxx g

My suggestions:

1.      Start saving
2.      Be nice to the wife
3.      DON’T LOOK AT LIGHTSPEEDS