[fwgold-users] newbee

  • From: Seun Abiodun-Wright <seunaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fwgold-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:17:45 -0700

Hello all,

I hope someone could help me on this - I am currently running big
brother (BB) and I have been working on scripts that go and get firewall
stats and send them to the BB server to be stored and graphed by rrdtool.

I just found fwgold and noticed that some what I am trying to do has
been implemented already.

So my question is "has anyone incorporated fwgold with big brother"?

--
Seun Abiodun-Wright
Network and Telecommunications

   To administer your account visit the site :
   //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi